
As if you didn't see this picture coming after yesterday's photos, here is Momma and her littlest Packer fan. (Of course, Diana is really a Colts fan, but since she can't speak for herself yet, Dad lets Mom dress her up all cute for opening day Sunday.)

While posing with Mom and Grandma, Diana thinks to herself..."If I look right at the camera, will you stop taking pictures of me and let me sleep?"

Just before kickoff of the Packer game, Dad arrived home with Mom's new glider for Diana's room.

Looks like it didn't take long for Diana to figure out what this chair is for. "Hey, Mom, how about we lose the Packer jersey and get down to business?"
4 comments:
I was looking to see if this picture would be here! I am certain that the win today was because GB has a new fan!
I'm with Diana - Go COLTS! :) Love the cute Packer shirt for her though! You all look happy - and we're very happy for you!
Love, Rhonda
She looks good as a Packer. Congrats Benninghoffs!
Bryan Merrick
So that's how GB won last weekend! It wasn't that Mommy Becky has spent the last several years yearning for a decent season -- it's 'cause they have a new fan. Well, if that is what it takes, Garrent and Elena will give her a break on her team choice for at least this year. At least she has the better sense than to be caught in the Ponies colors. :)
Go PATS!
Post a Comment