Sunday, October 21, 2007

Holy Cow!!

HOLY COW!! In case you missed it, Cubs fans, the Cubbies made it to the playoffs in Diana's first year of life, and didn't let her down. They indoctrinated her to the Cubs tradition rather quickly by getting swept out of the playoffs by the Diamondbacks. Becky feels confident that the Cubbies will break the streak next year to commemorate the 100th anniverary of their last WS victory in 1908. I thought the 99th was a better idea. Oh well. Perhaps right after we teach Diana her first words "What is..." she can follow them up with, "There's always next year."


HOLY COW!! The camera doesn't lie, folks. This is our little girl taking a bath and NOT crying hysterically. She has actually started liking bath time. It's just the getting out of the bath that is the problem.


HOLY...Ghost? Last week was the annual chili cookoff at the Air Station. The MALS-31 theme was "Stingerville Horror," so everyone dressed as witches, frankensteins, skeletons, or, of course, ghosts. While Becky looked more like the Virgin Mary or some random woman I brought back from my last deployment, Diana obviously stole the show.



And then there are these three that really don't need a caption...they're just cuteness abounding.


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Very cute! I thought Becky was the Virgin Mary...I was trying to figure out why she'd pick that for a Halloween costume until I read the caption!