Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter!

Whew! What a crazy two weeks it has been! Miss Diana has now added several states to her list as we all made the drive home to Indiana for Easter! We spent a whirlwind 10 days visiting both families and friends. We had a fabulous time, but are happy to be back in WARM South Carolina. Mommy and Daddy forgot how cold it can get in the upper Midwest! So now that the laundry is mostly done, and the house is somewhat put back together, I thought I'd share some of the fun we had!
Our first stop was in Terre Haute at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa wasn't there, since he's now working back in Wisconsin, but Grandma invited some of her friends over to play! Miss Diana had a great time with so many people paying attention to her and Grandma even found a fun new toy to play with!

Like I said earlier, it was COLD in Indiana! Realizing this, Mommy called Grandma before we arrived and asked her to see if she could find a snowsuit! Diana was not such a big fan...

Our next stop was in Valparaiso, where a lot of Mommy's family lives. We were there for Easter weekend and got to see lots of family while we were there! Here is a picture with 4 generations of Keller women.


Diana was very interested in YaYa Grandpa's beard...she had never seen a man with facial hair before, and loved to pull on it!

Diana had a great time talking to YaYa Grandpa and YaYa Grandma. She heard lots of fun stories!
The 4 Keller women on Easter Sunday...isn't Miss Diana's bonnet adorable?
Our little Easter Bunny...
Our next stop was Auntie Wendy's house in Hammond...here Miss Diana got to meet her first furry friend! She and Cassie became instant friends...

Cassie even tolerated Diana's curiosity about her wet nose and furry face.

Oma and Grandpa Benninghoff came over for a visit. Diana loved reading stories with Oma...

They had such a good time laughing together!

High Five for Grandpa!

Auntie Wendy's house is so fun! She lets me play with the phone! Mommy never lets me do that! I want to go back!

I loved showing everyone what a SO BIG girl I am!

Grandma B and I had lots of fun playing!

I love rollin' on the ground with Auntie Wendy!

Visiting all these people was exhausting! At the end of the day, it was great to just rest my head on Grandma B's chest.

4 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Whoo hooo! Thanks for a pics fix! When do we get to see the little lady in person again?

Cynthia said...

She is getting so big!

I hoe you are able to come out in August...Diana will be nearly a year when I am finally able to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I miss you guys so much! We can't WAIT to see you guys this summer!
Love,
God-Aunt-Rachel

Samantha said...

I can't tell which is cuter...the snowsuit or the bonnet! Oh wait...Diana is cute no matter what! I hope I get to see her in person!