Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little Miss Diana had a farm, E-I-E-I-O...

...and on that farm she had a sheep, E-I-E-I-O.

So, what else do I have on my farm, Mommy?


Well, Diana, it would appear you have a baby yak on your farm.


No, I don't!! Take it away, Mommy!!

Look, Diana, Daddy brought you back a camel from the desert.

So let me get this straight, Daddy, a cow says, "Moo?"

That's right, Diana, and little baby goats say, "Look at me!! Don't look at that lady with the camera!!"

Mommy, look!! Daddy's finally buying me a pony!! What do you mean I can't keep him?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where Diana's on the horse! Words can't even describe how cute Little-Miss-Diana is. I'm floored at how big she is, too! We love you, miss you, and can't wait to see you SO soon!
Love,
Rachel