Saturday, February 14, 2009

No Fear

It was another beautiful day in South Carolina on Friday, and Daddy only had to work a half day. He took me to this new park in town (at least it was new to me). Oh, did it ever look fun. I barely knew where to begin.


I figured it out though. I decided to start right here.


Look, Daddy. I can climb up just like the big kids.


Ah, success. All the way to the top. Now how's a little girl supposed to get down from way up here?


Oh, look. A slide. I know how to use those.

Weeee!!

That was fun!!


Where else can I go?

Is it me, or am I taking my jacket on and off a lot? What's up with that, Daddy? You all contemplate while I climb up these steps.


I think the answer is, "Yes." Daddy, here's a tip. Look at the number on the picture and keep them in order.


Let's get back to the fun. Ooo. This looks interesting.


Faster, Daddy, faster!!



Okay, enough of that. During all that spinning, I saw something that REALLY looked like fun. Let's go over there.
Hang on....speed bump.

Almost there.

Whew. I made it. Before I brave these higher altitutes, I should put on my jacket, again.


Wow. That was a long climb. I sure hope this is worth all the work getting up here.

Here I go...


Yep! Definitely worth it. Let's do it again, Daddy.


What a fun day!! I can't wait to do it all again soon.

2 comments:

John, Elizabeth, and Grace said...

Does that shirt come in my size?? Sooo cute Diana! You are so stylin'!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! I agree!! That was a VERY cute shirt!!! :)