Look at me!! I'm in the Navy. Who wouldn't want to enlist if they got clothes this cute? Thanks, Uncle Sam (aka Nana). I can't wait to see you soon when you come to visit me in my new house (aka your house).

What's that, Mommy? I'm not really in the Navy? I have to be how old? And what's this about burying Daddy first? Okay, I guess I'll just have to play dress up until then. Fortunately, I have other fun new clothes, too. I love to play dress up.

Which one should I wear for Daddy when he comes home? Hmm. Decisions, decisions...

I think I made the right choice...the blue-green team is the way to go. So, Daddy, if I'm in the Navy and you're a Marine, does that mean you work for me?
I don't think so, Diana.
3 comments:
Cute as always!!! :)
Heehee! Abby had that same navy blue outfit. I love it!
Where did Nana buy that outfit? She looks adorable!
Post a Comment