Hey there sports fans! I wanted you all to get the first look at the future Olympic champion in her competition debut! I had my first gymnastics recital on Saturday, and in my humble opinion, I was the best one out there. No one else had my speed, my moves, my overall....je ne sais quoi. Therefore, I was not surprised when I received my first gold medal (stay tuned for that live action awards ceremony) and a big hug from my coach, Claudia. It is so hard to stay grounded and keep it real when you're as talented as I am. See for yourselves...
(Editor's note: this child really has to get her ego in check! Speaking of egos, know how much I love all of you blog fans out there because I'm even allowing this video to be posted. Diana = cute. Mommy = not so much. Diet starts (again) today!)
4 comments:
That is so cute!!! I know I say that a lot, but cute and adorable are always the first 2 words to pop in my head when I think or see little miss Diana! :)
by the way, Becky, I think you're cute!!!!
Diana,
You could teach Grandpa Jimbo the right way to roll. Maybe when we see you in July, OK?
Love Grandma
PS. Are you practicing saying Grandma???
Post a Comment