If I didn't vividly remember carrying this child for 9 months, enduring 9 and a half hours of labor, and waking up every night with her for 9 months, I'd swear she weren't mine. I started to wonder when she loved to clean and vacuum, but now it's gone too far. She also apparently loves laundry...and has gotten rather good at folding as well! Next on the list, cooking!
Oh, and as a footnote, I did dress her this morning. She is going through a naked phase, where she loves to get dressed and undressed several times a day. Now that she is capable of undressing herself, it is very difficult to keep clothes on her for any extended period of time.

Couldn't have done better myself!
2 comments:
Yay Diana!!!! She can come to our house to fold laundry anytime she wants! :)
Looooove,
Rachel
Your blond hair, and Scott's tidiness. Seems to be the perfect combo to me! As for nakedness, she and Lydia will get along great as Lydia has to change her outfit several times a day as well :)
Post a Comment