Now, I must say, I was a bit confused to begin with. Mommy and Daddy told me yesterday that we'd be going to Sesame Street today. However, when it was time to go, we went on base. When Daddy stopped the car, we went into the big building above the bowling alley. The people that welcomed us at the door didn't look like Maria or Luis, but they did give us these really cool (and dangerous) Elmo toys that spin when you push the button.
After somehow avoiding poking out any eyes of either children or parents, the lights finally dimmed...and music started playing...hmm I wonder what's going on up there?
Ooh. I know those guys!! They're my favoritest monsters in the whole live world. They put on a great show for us. It was like a rock concert for little people. It was great.
Afterwards, we got to take pictures outside.
I, of course, chose to stand in front of my favorite red monster. As you can see by the look on my face, I'm still trying to figure out how I've been living here for almost 10 months now and never realized that Sesame Street was actually located on Marine Corps Base Quantico.
Yesterday was also a very exciting day. Daddy got home from his slumber party with Connor-Grayson-Daddy up in some place called Gettysburg. I'm sure glad he's home because when Daddy's come home, they take their little girls out to the most interesting places. Today, he took us to this place where they used sticks instead of forks, and the cooks set fire to the stove right in front of you....It was great.
Finally, I get to eat something. Now I know why all the Japanese women in the restaurant are so thin. Getting food into your mouth is difficult, time consuming, and somewhat frustrating. I'd quit early, too.
While the chopsticks may have been difficult to get the hang of, it didn't stop me from enjoying a delicious meal with wonderful company.
2 comments:
Has Diana gotten a tattoo???
Grandma Cindy
I guess those other kids are a bad influence!
Post a Comment