Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Program #1

Now that Diana is in both Sunday School and preschool, we have 2 Christmas programs to attend this year! I think Scott summed it up best when, after Sunday’s program, he said, “Now I can really appreciate why they do these things.” I think I sat in the pew with a goofy smile on my face the whole time. It was so cute to watch her up front singing the songs, doing the actions, forgetting the words, waving at us. Here are the videos of her singing. She really does know the words to most of the songs, but got a little shy in front of the whole church! In between the songs was the telling of the Christmas story and other dialogue done by the fifth graders. They did a great job too, but we only videotaped the songs!







1 comment:

AuntieBeth said...

Yes, that is exactly why we do those programs! I enjoy them just as much now, even though my own dear daughters are no longer in the program. Beautiful job, Diana!