After coming out of a self-imposed timeout for throwing a grown-up fit in the 4th quarter, the biggest Packer fan celebrates the big win in the best way I can think of...with the little Packer fans.

Cara: Mommy, I'm so glad you're happy again. I was getting worried there for a little bit. You don't even get that upset at my big sister, and we both know how she can get under our skin.

Diana: Hey Cara...shh.

Diana: So, Mommy, why are they all just standing around now?

Mommy: It's because the Packers won!! They're going to the Super Bowl!!
Diana: So does that mean I get to wear my Packer clothes to school tomorrow?

Mommy: Yes, Diana.
Diana: Yippee!!

Oh yeah, Daddy's happy, too. Of course, he'd be even happier if it were a Colts-Packers Super Bowl.

Even though he'll be in Germany, he'll be cheering for the Packers on 6 February.
Go Pack Go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment