Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big girl bed

In case anyone was wondering, I am such the big girl now.  As you all saw in our last post, I’ve mastered the big girl bike.  Yesterday, after the dentist, Daddy picked up my big girl bed.  I think this makes being a big girl official.  Come check it out with me.

IMG_9604

Mommy and Daddy were somewhat sad while setting up my bed.  They wouldn’t let me see it until is was all put together.

IMG_9605

I had to wait downstairs for my mouth to wake up and for my new bed to be made.  It was worth the wait.

IMG_9606

I hopped right up to make myself at home.

IMG_9608

It is sooooo much bigger than my little girl bed.

IMG_9610

Look, Mommy, I can even reach into my top drawer from way up here.

IMG_9611

My new bed is very comfortable.  Mommy says that it’s even more comfortable if I get in.  Let’s see.

IMG_9612

Hmm.  This is much more complicated than the old bed. 

IMG_9617

Ah.  Finally.  Here we go. 

IMG_9618

Very nice…and a big kiss to top it off.  I like it.

IMG_9619

Now how do I get down?

IMG_9621

Oh, I see.  Just like getting into and out of Mommy and Daddy’s bed.

IMG_9622

Hey, check this out!!  There’s nothing under my bed (yet), and I can fit under this one.

IMG_9623

Cool.  Hi, Mommy!  Look.  I can tickle people lying on the bed from under here.

IMG_9625

I like my new bed.  Now it’s time to get some rest because tomorrow is my first day of pre-K.  Good night, everyone.

IMG_9613

No comments: