Last night, Diana had her end of the year program for pre-K at Hope. She finally got a chance to wear the dress she was given nearly 5 years ago. While Becky and I are obviously very proud of our big girl, I think we were both a little sad to see that she is actually big enough to fit this dress. When she first got it, it was enormous compared to her little body. What every happened to that little body? Clearly, it has developed into a beautiful little girl.
Below are three pictures of our big girl receiving her graduation certificate from Mrs. Santoro, her pre-K teacher.
Afterwards, we went out to celebrate with some ice cream. Normally the post pre-K celebration wouldn't make the blog, but I couldn't pass up sharing the DQ goatee on the wee one.
Videos of last night's entertainment are currently loading. We will post them shortly. Enjoy the stills for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment