Since we’re now officially out of the Christmas season, I figured it’s about time to post some pictures from Christmas and New Year’s. However, since the Colts just lost, I’m not really in the mood to write creative captions or put pictures in order. I’ll add a few captions where needed, but most are self explanatory. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Thanks to everyone for making this season so memorable and wonderful.
Cooking with Grandma.
Our girls rockin’ it at the Family Candlelight Dinner at North Shore.
Daddy working on a getting a job in 8.5 years with Senator Ron Johnson.
Don’t worry sports fans, all my Colts gear is underneath my warming layers.
See, there it is. Oh yeah, there’s baby Adalyn, too.
Lots of pics of Diana’s favorite Wisconsin winter activity…sledding. It started with the hill behind Bobo and Grandma’s house…
…and ended with the big hills at Plamann Park.
Only darkness (and hunger) made her eventually want to go home.
As is typical in our house, Cara lost her pants, but she found a really cool Packers fleece.
The following pictures are of Diana giving everyone the presents she picked out at the “Santa Shoppe” at school.
More cooking…please no pictures, Daddy. I’m working.
21st century girls.
Apparently Cara started the party early on New Years’. She’s looking a little tipsy.
My favorite Cara picture of the season.
Christmas (Round 2)
It’s 2013!! Put your hands up in the air!!
Nana’s ready for the 4th quarter of the Packers’ game.
No comments:
Post a Comment