In all my years (WAIT, I'M ONLY 39!), I've never seen a half birthday. That's great. And to catch Diana looking like she's blowing out the candle was perfect. You two are great!! (But then look at the subject matter - how could you possibly go wrong!!!)
She is adorable!!! I can't believe she was actually blowing out her candles. Clearly, Diana has Northwestern potential. :) (Thanks for the post on my blog! It made my day!!!)
4 comments:
How cute is that!!!! How ADORABLE!
In all my years (WAIT, I'M ONLY 39!), I've never seen a half birthday. That's great. And to catch Diana looking like she's blowing out the candle was perfect. You two are great!! (But then look at the subject matter - how could you possibly go wrong!!!)
Girl, you are crazy. Happy half un-birthday to you.
She is adorable!!! I can't believe she was actually blowing out her candles. Clearly, Diana has Northwestern potential. :) (Thanks for the post on my blog! It made my day!!!)
Post a Comment