Now that I can sit up all by myself, I can do so many new and fun things. Just look below and see...
I can play in my very own fort of pillows on Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Who needs toys when you have a bunch of pillows and can watch Mommy doing her hair?
I can play with balloons...
I can watch TV from the best seat in the house...
I can find new ways to get in trouble all over the place...
I can even find new things to munch on wherever I may be.
But I'm not too big for snuggles with Mommy.
2 comments:
Oh! She is starting to turn into a little person, not just a baby, baby anymore! How cute! Garrett and Elena send kisses -- literally kissed her pic on the monitor.
Hugs,
Beckie
Wow! How big she is! She resembles you both SO much!
Post a Comment