Oh-my-gosh! I can't believe she is already standing by herself and crawling! What a big girl! How fast she is growing up! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer! Love to all three of you, Rachel :) P.S. Diana, repeat after me, Ray-chel!
I just love the way Diana claps after she reaches her toy. She is a most precocious child! Thanks for letting us see all her new accomplishments. Love, Grandma
2 comments:
Oh-my-gosh! I can't believe she is already standing by herself and crawling! What a big girl! How fast she is growing up! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!
Love to all three of you,
Rachel :)
P.S. Diana, repeat after me, Ray-chel!
I just love the way Diana claps after she reaches her toy. She is a most precocious child! Thanks for letting us see all her new accomplishments.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment