On Diana's first Masters Sunday, we thought we'd take a picture in our Masters garb. Thanks Grandpa Jimbo for getting us this great stuff!
I love my bunny! It's especially good eatin'!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww, how cute! My favorite part of the Masters was when that one guy (I don't watch golf that often) ripped his pants! That was really funny! Miss 'ya! Love, Rachel
I didn't break it, I was merely testing it's durablity, and I placed it in the woods because it's made of wood and I thought he should be with him family.
3 comments:
Awww, how cute! My favorite part of the Masters was when that one guy (I don't watch golf that often) ripped his pants! That was really funny! Miss 'ya!
Love,
Rachel
Tag, Becky! You're it!
http://mommavia.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-was-tagged.html
The Masters: it reminds me of one movie:
I didn't break it, I was merely testing it's durablity, and I placed it in the woods because it's made of wood and I thought he should be with him family.
Post a Comment