Any day now, I'm going to get tired of just standing here watching whatever mommy wants to watch, and I'm going to walk over there and change that channel.
Any day now, I'm going to tell daddy that "Q" does not come before "G."
Any day now, I'm going to figure out that soapy basketballs are much more fun to throw in the basket than they are to eat.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When did she grow up? OH MY GOSH! She is getting so big and mature! I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Maybe by then, she'll be walking! Lots of love, God-Aunt-Rachel
2 comments:
When did she grow up? OH MY GOSH! She is getting so big and mature! I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Maybe by then, she'll be walking!
Lots of love,
God-Aunt-Rachel
Oh my goodness she has grown so much!
Jack and Sam can't wait to meet her...sure you can't come out here sooner???!!
Post a Comment