Sunday, May 25, 2008

My 9 Month Birthday!

Well, I may be only 9 months old, but already Daddy is caving to my every desire! Before I was born, Daddy said I would never go on a boat until I could swim by myself. But today I went on my first boat ride! Mr. Ty, Mrs. Jenny, Blake, Kasey and Ashlee invited us to go out on the river this afternoon, and it was so much fun! At first, Daddy was a little nervous...I'm not sure who was holding on tighter, me or Daddy!


But then he saw how much fun I was having!


I love going fast on the boat! Daddy finally let me out of his death grip!



We parked the boat on a sandbar and I finally made it to the beach! At first I wasn't so sure about going in the water, but then Daddy carried me to shore on his shoulders, so it was all good. I found a new favorite food...sand! I don't understand why Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me eat it! It was so nice and salty! We had so much fun that I had to take a long nap on the ride back to the dock. And yes, Nana, I had my life jacket on the whole time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hat is too darn adorable! 9 moneths already??? No way! I'm starting to feel old now! All I have to say is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!
Love,
Rachel

Samantha said...

Hahahahaha. You have no idea how much your posts brighten my day. The look of fear on Scott's face in the first picture is perfect.