When John and I were kids, we used to ride this inflatable torpedo behind the boat every summer. Well, this summer, we thought it would be a great idea for the 4 of us--John, Liz, Becky and Scott, to give it a try again. Surely it wouldn't be that difficult! Well, see for yourselves. Let's just say it's a good idea we were all in the water, since we probably all wet our pants...
Needless to say, we gave up this idea and went two at a time. We all got up, but I think we all remember it being a lot more fun. Maybe...we're...not...kids anymore?
3 comments:
Now, that, is way too funny!!!! You guys crack me up!!! Especially you Becky!!! I am DYING to see you all!!!!
TONS AND TONS of love,
Rachel
Becky,
What great videos! Rod and I both enjoyed them! You were cracking us up big time!
Aloha from Rhonda in Hawaii
Oh the good times we had in the great North Woods! We think we've come up with some strategies for next years attempts-- and they involve gin, scotch and kool-aid.
Can't wait for Diana's Birthday party!!!!
Love,
John and Liz
We're still laughing...
"I'm still on!!!"-- Scott
Post a Comment