It was a really sunny, hot day, but I made sure I stayed cool!
On Friday, we tried to go to Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah, but there was a really long wait. So instead we went to Hilton Head and walked around the marina and Harbor Town. Here we are on one of the super big live oak trees!
Fortunately, my mom got me off the tree before the crazy girls fell off!
After that, the girls took me swimming in the pool by Nana and Papa's house. I love swimming!
My new best buds, Abby and Rachel!
I had so much fun with Uncle Karl and Auntie Beth too, and so did my mommy. We were so sad to see them go! Now I'm stuck with just Mommy again. Hopefully I'll be able to cope. She's definitely not as fun as they are! I can't wait to see them again soon!
1 comment:
Awwwww, we miss you guys, too!!! We had SOOO much fun and reading that blog makes me want to jump in the car and drive however many hours it would take to get there!!! I love you, Silly Banana Head!!! Love you too, Becks! We wished you were there, Scott!
TONS AND TONS of hugs and kisses,
Rachel
Post a Comment