Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One whole finger!

That's right fans! I'm now the big one finger...and let me tell you! This one-year-old thing, it's awesome! I get to drink real milk, eat eggs, and best of all, I get to face the front in my car seat! I've been trying to explain to my mommy (every single time we get in the car) that I don't care much for the backwards seat. But she just hasn't gotten the clue. She keeps giving me cookies instead--which I don't mind now, but come on woman, get with the program. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Another great thing about this birthday gig is you get cake! And presents! And cards! Last night I got a cupcake with fire on it! Check me out!



I just got back from the doctor's office and am ready for a snooze. I was seriously traumatized. Just when a girl gets used to being poked in the leg, they break out the arm shots. Two of them! How rude. Anyway, big girl signing off. See you soon.

2 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Happy birthday Dannanna! You truly are a big girl now! We love and miss you bunches. So sorry we couldn't be there for your celebration.

Side note-- Mommy, you really must be raising a special girl. I mean, this was her first taste of cake and she wanted to share with you! How precious!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Diana is 1!!! She is becoming quite the little woman! We hope you like riding in the car like a Big Girl, Diana!!! (she is no longer Baby Diana!)We love you guys and miss you tons, Happy Birthday, Diana!!!
XOXO,
Rachel
(and family!)