Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to the Buggler

Now that Daddy is finished yapping about the far east, it's time to get back to the truly important stuff...ME!!

So where do I begin? Well, let's start with some words of advice for Mommy and Daddy. Don't ask how or why. Just be amazed and take some more cute photos.




I love my new swing set. While Mommy and Daddy were assembling the last few pieces after the last of the hardware arrived, I discovered that the grass wasn't nearly as bad as I previously thought. While I used to just stand in the grass and not move at all, I have now mastered this whole walking on grass thing, and I love it. It's still more challenging than walking on a hard flat surface, but I'm getting the hang of it.





And finally, while I haven't learned how to talk yet, I am getting very good at letting my Mommy and Daddy know exactly what I'm thinking. For instance, if I bring this bag of baby animal crackers over to Mommy or Daddy and look really cute like this, I bet they'll give me one. Yum.



Also, if I show them how tough I am, even while sleeping, perhaps they'll let me play this weekend and help the Packers win. "Put me in, coach. I'm ready to play."


Bye everybody. I'll be back soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so now I'm really, really sad that you guys couldn't come this weeekend! We'll just have to wait 'til Thanksgiving time.
Seriously, thanks for the Diana fix,
Love Grandma (and Grandpa Jimbo too)