Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween / Reformation Day

Happy Halloween / Reformation Day, everyone. Since this is one of those unique double celebration days, I figured it was only fitting to give you all two doses of my cuteness today. Below are some pictures of me dressed up in my outfit Daddy bought for me in China.

Somebody needs to make a doll out of me.



I could sell millions, make huge profits, and lose them all to Obama's wealth redistribution plans (aka - socialism).


I'm even cute from behind.



These next two are just for you, Auntie Wendy. And look, no help from Daddy.




Thanks for the cute outfit, Daddy. I love you, even if I do prefer that lady behind the camera when given the choice. And remember, Daddy, you picked her as your favorite lady before I picked her as my favorite lady, so you only have yourself to blame for starting this trend.


4 comments:

A Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I LOVE that Halloween costume!!! It is SO VERY cute!! We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!
Love you and miss you!
-Rachel

John, Elizabeth, and Grace said...

Diana- You ARE a doll! We love you so much. See you in a few weeks!

From your Uncle John: I know the possibility of an Obama presidency seems bad, but it is no reason to move to China.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Diana and her Daddy is one of the cutest I have ever seen!
Love you both,
Grandma R