Sunday, November 9, 2008
I should have known...
...when we got home from the USMC Birthday Ball last night and our babysitter said that Diana started falling asleep on the couch around 6:30 and went straight to bed, that something had to be amiss. My suspicions were confirmed at 2 a.m. when Diana woke up for the second time and had a fever of 102. And again at 3...and 3:30...and 4...and 5...finally, at 5:30, Scott went to sleep on the floor of her room and she then slept until 7:30. However, she's been sleeping on and off all day...and so have her mommy and daddy! We're trying to stay ahead of the fever with regular doses of Tylenol, however rest is probably best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If that's not adorable, I don't know what is!!! I hope she feels better and we miss you guys more and more each day!!! Love you and can't wait to see you!
-Rachel
Awwwww - I hope she feels better soon! I love reading about all of her adventures. Just adorable. I know she'll be back to all of the fun very soon!
Post a Comment