Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playdate with Kyra!

Hello sportsfans! I had such a fun day yesterday! My friend Kyra came over to play! She and I have so much fun together! I'm teaching her how to walk, and she's teaching me how to talk!

What a great story Kyra! Thanks for reading!


Can I have a bite too? Ahhhhh!


Check out my remote!


Let's see what else is in here...


Hold on a minute...Elmo's on TV.


Time for some juice!


Wait a minute...I like your cup better! Sharing is fun!



On second thought, I'll just take them both. Mommy says that I'm being a bully and just because I can move faster doesn't mean I can steal things from Kyra. She took both cups away and hid them in the kitchen after this incident. Mean Mommy. Daddy says sharing is for Commies.


Now that the juice situation has been resolved it's time to play again!


Mommy discovered how difficult it is to have two one-year-olds look at you at the same time. This was the best she could do...


Lots of love for Kyra! I had so much fun playing! I hope she comes over again soon! She's loads more fun than boring Mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love the last picture!

John, Elizabeth, and Grace said...

Looks like you had a fun time with your girlfriend!! We are soooooo excited to see you on Wednesday!!!!
Love,
Aunt Liz and Uncle John :)