Friday, January 9, 2009

By request...

Hello again everybody! My Grandpa Jimbo requested pictures of Santa, so here we are. You see, I must have been a VERY good girl, because the big man himself came to visit ME on Christmas morning! Grandma came with him, but Grandpa Jimbo missed out, because he had to go to church. So I guess that why he wants to see the pictures. I was a little nervous about the jolly ole elf. My mommy and daddy tried to get pictures with me and him a couple of times before Christmas, but I wouldn't have it. Much screaming and clinging ensued. So I was a little apprehensive when he showed up on Auntie Wendy's doorstep. Fortunately, he broke the ice with a present. A great icebreaker for any gal, but especially for me. I LOVE to open presents. He brought me my very own ELMO laptop! I love that little red monster...he's so great!


Then, he had these cool bells on a strap that he let me shake. I love me some noisemakers!

Santa also brought presents for everyone else! I figured I would sit on Daddy's lap while he sat on Santa's lap and help open his present. Also show Santa a little love.


More presents! This guy is pretty good.

Look Santa! His eyes go back and forth! It's so funny!

Santa also figured out the second best way to a girl's heart...give her some cinnamon raisin bread. I tell you, this guy is real good. I love Elmo, but I really love raisin bread.

So me and the big fella are pretty tight now. Presents, food, what more could you ask for? Maybe next year, I'll sit on his lap all by myself! Maybe. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way! Santa came to my house too!!!! That's so weird! :) Love you and miss you!