So I decided that since I'm going to be 17 months old tomorrow, I'd throw my parents a bone. You should hear these two bozos with their "Can you say 'blah'?" and "Can you say 'Blech'?" They really sound ridiculous. My mommy has even brought up talk of speech therapy. So I thought I'd show them that I really know what's up, I'm just too busy to talk most times.
(Note from Mommy: Of course, right before we got the video camera, she was saying "Baby!" over and over again sooooooooo cutely! But she must be a little camera shy...she's gotta get over that...)
Confession time - I have watched Diana's "baby talk" video about a dozen times. She is ADORABLE! (I am also selfishly watching to see where Audrey will be in about a year's time - so exciting!) Glad to see y'all are doing so well!
1 comment:
Confession time - I have watched Diana's "baby talk" video about a dozen times. She is ADORABLE! (I am also selfishly watching to see where Audrey will be in about a year's time - so exciting!) Glad to see y'all are doing so well!
Post a Comment