Sunday, May 17, 2009

Go Cubbies!!

Hello, Cubs fans. After "watching" yesterday's exciting finish on-line, Daddy and I were so excited to watch this afternoon's game on WGN. Things are looking good, so far. I'm currently smiling at our 1-0 lead in the bottom of the 3rd.


Yeah, they got one more. It's now 2-0.



Is it time to sing yet, Daddy. I've been practicing..."Go, Cubs, go! Go, Cubs, go! Hey, Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today."


How many innings do I have to wait? That'll take forever. I may need a snack. I'm off to the kitchen to see what I can cook up.

Please, Daddy, no more pictures.

Go Cubbies!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Ha! I love that last one!!!

John, Elizabeth, and Grace said...

See you tomorrow Diana Leigh!!! (Or when you wake up on Saturday!!!) We can't wait! xoxoxoxo
Auntie Liz and Uncle John