Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let us explain...

Now before any other grandparents comment, let it be known that there are no Cold Stones in our immediate vicinity.

That being said, I love ice cream!! But then, who wouldn't? It's delicious.

Great idea Papa. You were right. The vanilla cone is the best. I have an idea. I'll steal Mommy's keys. You drive, and we'll do this again same time tomorrow.


I was such a big girl eating my first DQ ice cream cone. I didn't spill any, and I knew the perfect technique for eating ice cream from a cone. It's as if I've been doing it my whole life.

To celebrate this wonderful occasion, I decided to take a group photo. Okay everyone, look at Daddy and smile.

Oops. I forgot to look. Here we go, try again.


Doh! Nana and Papa forgot to look. This is too tough. Let's go back to just eating ice cream.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Awww!! That makes me miss Nana and Papa even more!!! Too cute...as always!