Check this out, Diana fans. I've got these big people all figured out. I can get them to do just about anything I want. For instance, I have my Daddy trained that when he comes home from work, I run out to greet him in the driveway, give him what he thinks is going to be a big hug...


...and then I steal his hat and pens.


He'll do just about anything for a hug.



He'll do just about anything for a hug.
I can also get the big people to do the strangest things to entertain me. Let's see...what can I get Auntie Wendy to do?
Peek. I can see you through the middle of this chair, Auntie Wendy. I bet if I flop on the floor, I'll be able to see you through the bottom of the chair, too.
Yep. I told you. I knew I'd be able to get you down here, too. Peek.
What's next, how about some lotion? Auntie Wendy, I know you've got some. I've been through your purse about 4 times already today.
No comments:
Post a Comment