There is a really fun park by Nana and Papa's house...I love to play in the sand box! Here I am getting ready to explore...I really don't like wearing my hat, but Mommy says, "Wear it, or we'll go home!" That's an easy choice...
Mommy! You buried my piglets! But I found them! Ha ha!
I got an early Easter present from Nana and Papa...I was supposed to wait until Easter, but once I saw them put that box in the cart at Target, I had eyes for nothing else. So Mommy and Papa put it together as soon as we got home!
Of course, I really don't like to ride it much. My legs are just a little too short. But, I do love to push it around the driveway and push the buttons that make noise on the dashboard!
We're gearing up for a bunch of visitors here...first, Grandma and Grandpa Jimbo, Uncle John and Auntie Liz are coming on Sunday night, then Auntie Sue and Katie are coming on Thursday. THEN, after they leave on Sunday, Auntie Wendy is coming the next day! I'm so excited to have more people to play with! It should be lots and lots of fun! I should have some excellent blog material!
1 comment:
I'm jealous of that bike!!! How come they never made cool stuff like THAT when I was little?
Adorable as always!
Post a Comment