Look everyone! The Easter Bunny found me here in Bluffton, and he left me this neat little basket that looks just like my good friend, Elmo. Now having had my warm-up round of Easter egg hunting on Saturday, I knew just what to do.
Look out, folks. I'm on the hunt.
Eggs everywhere, and today, there aren't any other pesky kids to get in my way. I can take my time and enjoy every minute of this.

Even though I don't have to rush to beat the other kids, there's no need to be inefficient. I can take many eggs back to the basket with me.

Yeah!! I found all my eggs. The Elmo Bunny is all full.

I can't think of a better way to celebrate than by saying a little cheer. Go Pack Go!!
1 comment:
that is too cute!!! I remember seeing those pom poms in the Packer Pro shop!!! :) And I LOVE the Easter dress!
Post a Comment