Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Frosty

Okay. So here I am, contemplating round 2 of Diana vs The Snow. Round 1 went to The Snow as I clung to Mommy as soon as Daddy opened the door. Now that Bobo and Daddy have cleared the entire driveway of that pretty (but scary) white stuff, I think I can venture out from the safety of my playroom.



Look, there it is. Down there in the corner. Snow. Wow, no glass in between us, and it's not attacking me. Very interesting. Perhaps I can actually move about freely without any concern...


...on the sidewalk, of course. Hey, Mommy and Daddy, what's this? There are some little people in the snow.


And a big person, too. I think they have meetings for people like him (2 beer bottle tops for eyes and a wine cork for a nose). What ever happened to coal, Daddy? Let's try and get it together for next time.


And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...Diana in the snow. Thanks to a brief 2 second flight from the sidewalk to this nicely compressed patch of snow courtesy of Daddy Airlines, I will stand here for exactly 30 seconds in order for Mommy to capture this historic event before I will commence showing my displeasure. Hurry up, please, Mommy.

Alright, Daddy, good enough. You've had your fun. Now get me out of here.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the snowman! Cute!!!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.