Sunday, December 20, 2009

Guess what

Guess what. It snowed a lot this weekend.





Guess what else. I'm cute and a princess. See. It says so on my PJs, and my Daddy tells me that all the time.



I've also got an incredible sense of style. You guys all thought that I only knew how to dress up in my diaper, high heels, and jewels. Oh, no. I can also make baseball hats and sweat suits look good. The high heels are a must, though.



On a final note, a true celebrity stopped by my house today. Santa took some time out of his busy holiday schedule to come to our winter wonderland here in Stafford to wish me a Merry Christmas.



It was very nice to see him. It was even nicer that he brought presents with him. He brought a bus and a tea set with him today. I was captivated by them the entire rest of the day.



Thanks for coming, Santa. Mommy and Grandma say you're welcome back any time you'd like.


I say you're welcome back any time you're bearing gifts. I like presents.

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Adorable! Man, you guys are lucky! I want to meet Santa!!! ;)