Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ready for church...in style

Diana's fashion advice for 2010...

Barbie sunglasses are right for any occasion. This way, only Jesus will be able to recognize me at church.



Let's go, Daddy. I'm tired of waiting. I've got things to do today, like watch the Packers.



Whew. Who knew 24 degrees would be so unpleasant? Perhaps I should wear my jacket.

Go Pack Go!!

3 comments:

Foster Family Blog said...

Sunglasses are ALWAYS in style, Diana. ESPECIALLY if you're a celebrity. Sometimes it's necessary to keep that paparazzi away. Good to know that Jesus saw you at church, though! SO CUTE!

Foster Family Blog said...

Sunglasses are ALWAYS in style, Diana. ESPECIALLY if you're a celebrity. Sometimes it's necessary to keep that paparazzi away. Good to know that Jesus saw you at church, though! SO CUTE!

Rachel said...

I love her coat! That 2 year old is more stylish than I am!!! :)