Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!!

Yeah snow!! It's snowing again in NoVA today, and since I've already been through this once before, I decided to venture out while it was still snowing.



Daddy was nice enough to show me all the fun things we can do in the snow. Here we are catching the falling snow.


After a couple minutes of pretending to be scared of the snow on the ground, I mustered up enough courage to stand in the snow on my own. Once my feet hit the deck, it was game on for all sorts of new experiences.


First stop...a taste test. Brrr. Daddy, this most certainly does NOT taste like ice cream. It's just cold without any of the yumminess.



Second stop...snow angels...



As you were, Daddy. Let's not get too carried away. You just got me to stand alone in this stuff. Now you want me to lie down in it? Have you not learned anything about little girls in the last two and a half years?


Let's move on...

Oooo. There's snow on my chair. Perhaps I should clean it off.


Wow. There's some on this table, too.

Go away snow. I like a clean tables everywhere except inside the house.
Okay, Daddy. Now that I'm done dusting off all the furniture on the deck and realize that it didn't kill me, perhaps I will try to make my own little snow angel. Can I get a little help getting down there?

(Unfortunately, we don't have a good picture of her reaction to having snow land on her face. Use your imagination and insert unhappy Diana here.)
Perhaps we should go back to cleaning off snow from the furniture. Before I can do that, however, I've got to help Mother Nature dirty up this table a little faster. Ah, much better.



What a fun morning in the snow!!

I can't wait until this afternoon when I can go back outside again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diana, you look adorable in your snow suit, hat and mittens. I can't wait to see you!!! Love, Wawa