Our littlest angel had a big morning. Not only did she get to celebrate her first Easter, but she was also baptized today. She was a very good girl in church and looked beautiful, as always.

Both Diana and Cara have a new friend in Rob. He was a big hit, and we're so glad he could join us this weekend.

The on deck circle...

The hall of famers...

Perfect...in our eyes...and God's.
3 comments:
That is so wonderful for Cara, and your family. What a special day I'm sure it was for everyone!
Yea, Cara!
Congrats, on your new addition. Just happened on your blog-from another one- and enjoyed the baptism. I looked a little more and then saw the last name. What a fluke but Ends up I know Marty and Judy (Judy and I grew up together-went to ST. Paul's and Bloom together/sang in choir) and Scott's marine picture is still up at our church-St. Paul's! (I just emailed Judy to let her know of this 'fluke find'! Pam M.
Post a Comment