Hello everyone. I'm a week late in loading these pictures, but I definitely wanted to share with you the excitement of last Sunday afternoon. While I was napping, the Easter Bunny arrived and hid a whole bunch of eggs in the back yard. He seemed to be a whole lot trickier than in years past. Silly rabbit.

Before I could go out and start the hunt, I had to get my trusty Easter basket. (Actually, I'm bringing two with me because I'm expecting to find a large stash of eggs.) I also had to wait for all the adults to get ready. Sometimes I even amaze myself how fast I can get ready when eggs are waiting.

All right. Here I go. Got one.

...and into the basket you go.
Don't worry, everyone. I see the one I'm almost stepping on. I'll come back for that one later.

This pink one on the fence was much more exciting at the moment.

Now what's this? Is that an egg in the tree? How did that get there? Perhaps I should go get it...or perhaps I should send Daddy in there. That is the tree where I fell last week.

I wonder if the Easter Bunny likes slides.

Ooh. He does. Look what I found...it's an Elmo Bunny egg.

I love Elmo. I love eggs. I really love Elmo Bunny eggs.

Last one...or so we thought.

Later that afternoon, I did find one more egg hiding on the swingset. It was a very fun afternoon. Happy Easter, everyone.
1 comment:
Love the droopy skirt! Miss you little one. Gramma
Post a Comment