Thursday, April 14, 2011

Catching up!

We are woefully behind in our postings this spring!

Cara turned 1 year old on February 26! 

IMG_8368

Daddy was in Germany on a work trip, and the girls and I were in Valpo for her birthday, so she still got to celebrate with lots of her family!

IMG_8369

Look Cara!  It’s your cake!

IMG_8372

IMG_8376

Hooray!  Cake!

IMG_8380

OK, you’re taking too long Cara.  Let me do it.

IMG_8384

Cara did not want to smash her cake or even really eat it.  So we figured we’d try again at a different party.

Here we are opening presents at home after Daddy came home from Germany.

IMG_8399

Look!  It’s a card!

IMG_8409

Cara’s new favorite toy.  She has now figured out how to put the coins in all by herself.

IMG_8422

Playing with their toys in the toy bin.

IMG_8431

IMG_8433

Cara loves Diana’s rocking chair.  She sits in it more than Diana ever has!

IMG_8437

Daylight Savings Time was not very welcome in our house.  8 o’clock church came very early for all three of the girls!

IMG_8450

IMG_8452

From our trip to Hilton Head…Diana in the Atlantic.

IMG_8454

Cara digging on the beach.

IMG_8460

Fun times with the cousins in the condo!  Gracie loved Cara’s toys! 

IMG_8484

IMG_8492

Grandma, Bobo and the princesses!

IMG_8504

IMG_8508

IMG_8510

Sunset in Harbour Town

IMG_8515

Happy Birthday to Cara, round 3!

IMG_8532

Here’s some wrapping paper, Bobo!

IMG_8533

IMG_8536

Yay!  A new Rollercoaster!  Diana’s has taken a beating over the last 2.5 years, so it was time for a new one! 

IMG_8547

Here’s how you play with it, Gracie.  Watch me, I’m a pro.

IMG_8554

Thank you Uncle John and Auntie Liz for the Band in a Box!  I am an excellent noise maker percussionist.

IMG_8559

We’ve tried this already, people.  I’m not into it.

IMG_8570

IMG_8572

I don’t like to be dirty, Mom.  And I don’t like cake!

IMG_8574

IMG_8575

Well maybe it’s OK if you feed it to me on a fork.  Neat and clean, thank you very much.

IMG_8578

 

IMG_8583

Happy Birthday Care-Bear!

IMG_8585

No comments: