Wednesday, April 20, 2011

When all goes quiet…

Diana and I went outside to water the plants quickly, leaving Cara inside.  She was none too pleased about this, throwing a big fit.  After a few minutes, the crying stopped.  I figured she self-soothed.  Nope.  Not even close.  Diana went back in the house and announced, “Mommy!  Cara found the M&Ms!!!” 

IMG_8746

IMG_8744

IMG_8745

Yes she did.  And was none too pleased when Mommy took them away.  Hey, I can’t blame her…I love pretzel M&Ms too.  Unfortunately, when it’s 82 degrees inside your house, half-eaten M&Ms leave nice blue, green, and brown marks on your beige carpet.  I think I have a date with Krud Kutter after the girls go to bed…

4 comments:

Grandma and Bobo said...

Begs the question of what you were thinking leaving her by herself in the house????

Megan Keller said...

I think some kids come equipped with highly specialized chocolate seeking skills. Making it too hard for mommy to sneak Easter candy. :)

Our Family said...

Awesome!! That's my wee one!! I have no idea how she figured out that she liked chocolate.

-Daddy

Grandma and Bobo said...

Did the Krud-Kutter work?