Friday, May 20, 2011

Catching up…again…

After many requests to update the blog, I guess I can acquiesce.  I can’t blame you…they are pretty darn cute. 

IMG_8590

I love mac ‘n’ cheese!

IMG_8596

Remind you of anything?

IMG_8602

I love to play outside!  I can even climb up all by myself!

IMG_8606

IMG_8617

Masters baby…again, reminded of anything?

IMG_8697

 

IMG_8645

Planting her garden

IMG_8657

Yea for puzzles!

IMG_8685

I got one!

IMG_8719

Swingin’.

IMG_8726

 

IMG_8731

Starting her off early on the “right” track.

IMG_8732

Spaghetti is really good too!

IMG_8735

Diana’s friend Rosie had a birthday party with a face painter!  When Diana looked at herself in the mirror, I think she was a little afraid at first.  She then watched the painter do every face in the party to make sure she knew who was under all the masks.

IMG_8751

Princess Caroline LOVES to wear jewels and crowns…

IMG_8826

 

IMG_8752

Dyeing Easter eggs

IMG_8772

Happy Easter everyone!

IMG_8788

D LOVES the trampoline…

IMG_8798

Hunting for eggs

IMG_8801

 

IMG_8815

Diana and Rosie after a successful Easter egg hunt

No comments: