We all spent the week of the 4th in Minocqua, as is tradition. Much fun was had by all!
Diana and Bobo fishing…
We caught one!
Ew! No I don’t want to touch it, Bobo!
Diana became quite the water baby while up north!
Cara’s turn to fish with Bobo
We got one!
Sure I’ll touch the fishie, Bobo!
Playing on the boat with Papa…they became very good friends!
Swimming with Daddy! Diana was so brave!
Hi Mommy! We made it all the way to the raft!
This was the only swimming Cara did…
…but she did go on the wave runner with Daddy!
Playing on the iPad with Bobo
Three girlies at breakfast
Cooking with Grandma
Gracie on the merry-go-round outside Jim Peck’s Wildwood Wildlife Park
Cara…
…and Diana!
Patting the goats…I was surprised at how brave the girls were! Those goats got a little aggressive!
Attempting to hold a bunny.
Much better if Mommy holds it.
Bobo got stuck pulling my lazy girlies around the park!
Checking out the tiger
Riding the train after we were done
No comments:
Post a Comment