Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby, I'm cookin' now!

Hello folks! Christmas was so much fun, but it continued when we got home! Waiting for me on our doorstep was a wonderfully enormous box! Now, Mommy says the best gifts come in small packages, but I'm pretty sure that enormous packages have got to be good too! It sat in our front hall for a few days, but one morning when I woke up, a surprise was waiting for me!

I have my very own kitchen! It looks and sounds just like Mommy's! The frying pan makes frying noises (of course) and the pot makes boiling noises! The microwave beeps and the clock ticks and the work light lights up! I overheard Mommy say something about 10 batteries, but it's well worth it!

Look! There's a drawer that pulls out and is full of utensils!

But I think they look much better on the floor! The metal ones make such a wonderful clanging noise!
I do know how to pick up though.

The best part of my new kitchen is that Mommy serves me snacks in it! I love to cook Cheerios in my frying pan and eat grapes here too. I love coming up with new concotions and culinary delights! Stop by soon and I'll fix you a Diana special--apple juice and yogurt drops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting sooo big!!! I can't believe how much she's changed since we saw her!!! We love you guys and miss you soo much!
-Rachel