Mommy and Daddy are finally getting settled into our new home in Virginia. That means that they can get back to posting wonderful pictures of me. It's been an exciting few weeks as we made the trek from South Carolina to Virginia and moved in to the new house. I had so much fun because a lot of people came to visit. They may have come to help Mommy and Daddy get settled, but I know how make those big people do exactly what I want them to do. The trick is to just grab one of them by the finger and lead them to whatever it is I want to do. Forget unpacking. Let's play.
And what a good time we had playing! I had so many stories read to me that I started wearing the big people out.


Fortunately for me, and Auntie Wendy, I know how to wake them up.

I have so many more interesting things to tell you all about the last few weeks while traveling to Indiana and Wisconsin and then moving to Virginia. I just have to wait for Mommy and Daddy to sort through all the pictures.
Take care. See you again soon.
Diana
No comments:
Post a Comment