From 2 days old...
August 27, 2007
...to 2 years old...
August 25, 2009
Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl to watch grow, learn, and develop. Thank you, God, for the miraclulous gift of all life, but especially for this little one.
Happy birthday, Diana! We love you.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!!!!!! We love you and miss you tons! And totally can't believe you're 2 already! And I totally love the second video! It was soooo cute, as always! I almost melted at the end when she blew a kiss! So adorable! Tons and tons and tons of love!
Love, Rachel
She is such a doll, Becky & Scott! I'm sure all of the grandparents love and spoil her to pieces! Rhonda
Hey guys, we're trying to get a hold of you to invite you to a cookout tomorrow (6 Sept) so look me up on yellowbook and give me a call! Carrie :)
Post a Comment