Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally Paying Dividends

Well it's about time!! For the last two years all we've gotten out of this child are the intangibles...cuteness, giggles, love and a few tangibles that we'd rather do without. Now that she's almost 2, however, she's finally started producing. I'll give her a couple more weeks of practice (i.e. opening weekend for football), and then I'm staying inside and will let her do all the work.

While these pictures were taken while Grandma and Auntie Wendy were here, the fun of helping Dad in the yard hasn't subsided yet. This morning, I went out to cut the front yard and left the garage door open. Becky brought Diana out a few minutes later, and it didn't take very long for Diana to find the garage. The next thing we know, Diana is pushing around her mower helping Daddy cut the lawn/sidewalk. I think the mower may be Mommy's favorite toy. It gives her a good hour of peace inside while the hired hands work outside.

1 comment:

Rachel K said...

She looks SOOOO tall in that first one!! Holy cow do we miss her!!! Love you guys lots and we miss you more and more each day!
Love, Rachel