Saturday, September 5, 2009

Parties, parties, parties

I love this time of year. Summers always seem to bring lots of visits from so many fun people. In June and July, I got to see all my grandmas, grandpas, auties, and uncle multiple times. In August, I got to meet new friends whose daddy's go to school with my daddy. September brought a visit from Wawa and Bobo. Here I am playing with Bobo on my swingset.





We had so much fun playing. Wawa and Bobo also brought me a great "new" table for my playroom. It was my Mommy's when she was a girl, but it's been refinished just for me. It now has my favorite little red monster on it.


I also got to see one of my biggest blog fans, Samantha. It's so nice to meet a fan, especially when they're the really fun type. We had so much fun playing together. I taught her how to play cornhole, she taught me how to make toys fashionable.








I'm so glad we're living in Virginia now where all these fun people can come visit me. Come back soon everyone.
Ding. You're now free to move about the country.

4 comments:

A Writer said...

Rachel is at Camp Lutherhaven for a confirmation retreat with no phone or internet access (!) so Great-Auntie Beth will say, "Adorable pictures! We would love to visit. Maybe you can visit us, too! Love you!

rachel said...

I'll say it anyway: Cute pics! Especially of Bobo....I love that name! :) Can't wait to see you!

AJ said...

Adorable pictures as always - and I just noticed your tickers on the side - congratulations on your pregnancy!

Samantha said...

Diana, thank you for inviting me and Michael to play with you in your new playroom. I am a huge fan of your blog, but it was even more fun to play with you in person! Please tell your mommy and daddy what a fun time we had with them and your grandparents!