Hey, stop smiling so much! Can't you see how serious I am? Alright. Let's begin.
Hint #1: Bo.....Wo
Did you get that? I said "Bo....Wo..."
Hint #2: I have a "Ta." Got that? A "Ta."
So what's your guess? I hope you said that I'm a puppy because that's what I am. I'm not just any puppy however, I'm a BIG St. Bernard puppy. Okay. You are permitted to smile at my cuteness now.
I'm very excited about this Halloween. I'm going to be able to participate so much this year. I've already carved my first pumpkin (or at least supervised the carving of the pumpkin). I've been trying on my costume on a regular basis to make sure I'm ready for the big day.
I even had my first Halloween party this afternoon. I got to see all my friends from playgroup in their cute costumes. I liked all of them except Darth Vader. He was a bit scary and made me cry. If the little pumpkin weren't younger and smaller than me, I'd have pushed her out of the way to get that prime position furthest away from Darth.
4 comments:
Just got your comment on my blog... a great big CONGRATS! :D
Diana is gorgeous, love the puppy costume. Happy trick-or-treating!
That costume is adorable!!!! I LOVE IT!
Love the ta.
Great costume Diana! Charlie is a bee this year... it's keeping him warm on this cold Halloween night in WI.
Post a Comment